Yumina Site Updated – Character Profiles!

February 10th, 2012
Announcements, News, Roundup

The first set of character profiles for Yumina the Ethereal features protagonist Ayumu and the three main heroines. These four will also form your battle party. Take a look and see who you like.

There are still many more characters to go! The next update will include these lovely girls.

Comments

comments

11 Comments

1. Crim
    Posted February 13, 2012 at 4:18 am | Permalink

Man, that blonde girl on the left below looks gorgeous. :3

2. LIGHTDX
    Posted February 14, 2012 at 4:52 am | Permalink

Yehaa crim. I like her too. I just love ojo-sama tipe. I would like to have her as a heroine.
    What is the point of a dating sim if i can choose the girl i want Y^Y. Althouh yumina and kirara aren’t too bad either.

3. Kurochan
    Posted February 16, 2012 at 7:05 pm | Permalink

I think she’s available in the fan disk, not sure though

4. Crim
    Posted February 17, 2012 at 1:11 pm | Permalink

@ LIGHTDX
    Agreed. Ojo-sama types are my favorites as well. And not having an ending with her is maybe the only issue I have with this game. But as you stated, at least Kirara and Yumina seem really interesting too so it isn’t all bad. And hey, any selection is better then nothing. I dislike VNs with no choices and single ending…

5. Posted February 23, 2012 at 1:55 am | Permalink

*-*

6. xHuntiKx
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 12:15 am | Permalink

All the girls look great especially the one on the left below^.^
    I can’t wait to buy it!

7. pinche guey
    Posted March 6, 2012 at 8:21 pm | Permalink

I never purchased any U.S released eroge games, I mostly purchased the japanesse released ones but I guess I will give this game a try and not only that this will be my first U.S released eroge game I will be purchasing and owning.

8. SGF
    Posted March 7, 2012 at 12:52 pm | Permalink

I wonder why no Youko and just Tsukuyo from the Miko sisters? :(

9. Makoto
    Posted March 12, 2012 at 1:17 am | Permalink

We’ll post both, don’t worry!

10. Sora
    Posted April 6, 2012 at 9:07 am | Permalink

It’s look interesting

Can I know about when will be this game avaible?

11. LIGHTDX
    Posted August 3, 2012 at 10:40 pm | Permalink

I have looked and it seems like there is an other game plus called “Kikouyoku Senki Tenkuu no Yumina FD -ForeverDreams” where there may be a route for Kagura (the blonde of left below) It is like a “plus comunication” (see da capo) of this game wich more routes and CG.I would like to play -ForeverDreams- and not only this one. But i think i’ll be hard if they haven’t even relased this one.