You can get the latest patch at http://schooldays.us/support.html
- Fixed bug that was causing widescreen mode to use the wrong resolution.
- Modified game to use a single CPU by default. This may significantly improve stability.
- Opening movies now play in every episode after the first.
- Fixed bug where sound disappears until you delete config.dat.
- Fixed bug where skipping scenes skips choices.
- Patched bug where skipping traps you on a blank screen. If this bug would trigger, it will now return you to the script it left instead of sending you nowhere.
- Fixed various scripting and textual issues, including missing subtitles and rogue Japanese text.
To apply the patch, just install to your School Days install directory.
If you have any questions about or issues with the patch, please ask us on the forum or open a support ticket at help.jastusa.com.