School Days HQ Patch – Updated, Version 1.02

August 6th, 2012
News, Roundup

You can get the latest patch at http://schooldays.us/support.html

Patch 1.02

- Fixed bug that was causing widescreen mode to use the wrong resolution.

Patch 1.01

- Modified game to use a single CPU by default. This may significantly improve stability.

- Opening movies now play in every episode after the first.

- Fixed bug where sound disappears until you delete config.dat.

- Fixed bug where skipping scenes skips choices.

- Patched bug where skipping traps you on a blank screen. If this bug would trigger, it will now return you to the script it left instead of sending you nowhere.

- Fixed various scripting and textual issues, including missing subtitles and rogue Japanese text.

To apply the patch, just install to your School Days install directory.

If you have any questions about or issues with the patch, please ask us on the forum or open a support ticket at help.jastusa.com.

Comments

comments

59 Comments

1. daddy7860
    Posted January 7, 2014 at 5:51 pm | Permalink

I don’t know if anyone else has this problem, or if it’s just me, but, very frequently, characters are missing from the scene, and I’m left watching static backgrounds with invisible characters speaking… The 1.02 patch didn’t fix it either.

2. Makoto
    Posted January 8, 2014 at 4:14 pm | Permalink

@daddy7860: I don’t believe we’ve encountered that bug. Can you provide an example of a scene where it occurs?

3. 0blivious
    Posted June 16, 2014 at 10:20 am | Permalink

just bought the game for download and when it gets to the video dialogue at the train station chapter 1 the video and voice freezes but there is till background music any ideas of what to do

4. Thomas
    Posted August 12, 2014 at 6:53 pm | Permalink

Hi, I know we looked at this bug before. Can you open a ticket to http://help.jlist.com and we’ll help you with your issue?

5. Thomas
    Posted August 12, 2014 at 9:56 pm | Permalink

And make sure you got the patch at http://schooldays.us/support.html

6. Thomas
    Posted August 12, 2014 at 9:59 pm | Permalink

For this, can you make sure your video drivers are updated, and that the School Days patch was applied? Perhaps a complete reinstall too if it’s not working. You can open a ticket to http://help.jlist.com to get support too.

7. SNaG
    Posted November 21, 2014 at 7:55 pm | Permalink

Hi, I know I’m late to the party, but I bought School Days and installed the patch, but my game won’t let me do full-screen and wide-screen simultaneously.

To be precise, when I go full screen, the wide-screen option doesn’t do anything, and vice-versa.

I run a Windows 8 PC with a 1366X768 resolution.

8. Thomas
    Posted November 22, 2014 at 6:57 am | Permalink

Can you open a ticket to http://help.jlist.com which is a better place? We’ll be able to help somehow.

9. SNaG